As developers, we understand the importance of ensuring that your project is completed according to your vision. Our team has over 30 years and 10,000 units of combined experience across all residential asset classes. As construction project managers, we have the ability shepherd your project from pre-construction to final close-out with the timeliness and quality that you expect.
WE ARE THERE FROM THE START
We take over during the permitting process and oversee the project until completion. With over 30 years and 10,000 units of combined experience across all residential asset classes, we have the knowledge and competency to:
- Help establish a clear scope of work, timelines, and budget as part of pre-construction planning
- Assist in identifying potential issues and risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Assist in the selection of qualified contractors & subcontractors
- Procurement process management including contract negotiations & issuing purchase orders
WE ARE PROJECT CONTROL SPECIALISTS
We will handle all of the critical project controls process, including:
- Developing & managing detailed project schedules, including critical path analysis and resource loading, to ensure project timeliness
- Providing detailed cost control and budget management services, including cost tracking, identifying savings opportunities, and budget reporting
- Implementation and maintenance of quality control & safety protocols
- On-site supervision and coordination to ensure that your project is built according to the plans and specifications, and to manage the day-to-day activities of the construction team.
WE ARE THERE UNTIL THE PROJECT IS DONE
Our goal is to provide our clients with professional and efficient construction management services that deliver the best possible results. We work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs, and we use our knowledge and expertise to help them achieve their goals.
This includes assisting in the close-out of the project, including the preparation of final documentation and the management of warranty issues.